The origins of T W Ward industrial Boilers date back to 1878 when Thomas W Ward started a business from a small office in Norfolk Street, Sheffield. Then the business was related to coal and steel, but in the early part of the last century developed into many areas of engineering.
Thomas W Ward entered boiler manufacturing when they acquired Marshall Sons & Company and following the acquisition of John Fowler, Leeds, became well known as Marshall-Fowler Limited producing firetube and watertube boilers, the range extended to producing under licence in the UK the Cleaver Brooks CB package steam and hot water boilers.
The company have to this day a close association with Cleaver Brooks, Inc and represent them at home and overseas with sales, spare parts, service and on site commissioning.
T W Ward industrial Boilers Ltd continue their tradition to supply, install and service a wide range both commercial hot water and industrial steam boilers, including ancillary equipment.